Monday, November 22, 2010

Welcome to Burlesque - Cher Inspired Look

It been awhile since we seen Cher. She has a new movie coming out with Christina Aguilera called 'Burlesque'. Ive been watching trailers they have out for them and I feel in love and pulled inspiration from the trailer 'Welcome to Burlesque'. Cher has this one look that caught my eye, and I had to make a video for it. I love this look for even the holidays. To spruce it up a bit for more glam, adding glitter would make it so much more beautiful. I really hope you enjoy this. I had fun doing it.

For Eyes: 
Base: MAC Painterly Paint Pot
Lid: MAC Your Ladyship Pigment (Limited Edition)
Crease: MAC Saddle (Matte Brown), MAC Star Violet, MAC Cranberry, MAC Beauty Marked
Highlight: MAC Mylar
 
For Face: 
MAC Studio Scuplt Foundation
MAC Mineralize Skinfinish
Cheeks: MAC On a Mission (Limited Edition), MAC Cubic
Concealer: Studio Finish

For Lips:
MAC Viva Glam V

Stay Creative!

Twitter: TinaMarie_MUA
YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/user/tinamariemua

No comments:

Post a Comment