Friday, July 1, 2011

Review: EOS Ultra Moisturizing Shave Cream "The Evolution of Smooth"


Do you have sensitive legs? When you shave you itch or get little razor bumps? Cant use disposables and have to spend extra money on the higher end razor blades?

Well I have a product that might help you with all those problems. One day while shopping at Target I needed to restock on the razor blades and while looking at the blade refills costing me $15 and up I started to think that I seriously needed an alternative.

When I shave, I tried it all from body soap, water, even shaving lotions that are designed for sensitive skin. None of that really worked for me. So as I was scanning the isle, I came across this particular shaving cream that I never seen before and the packing caught my eye at first. They call it EOS Ultra Moisturizing Shave Cream "The Evolution of Smooth". Okay so that "evolution of smooth" was already selling me. I was reading the bottle and it refers to it as a cream. Now usually shaving lotions are foamy or gel. So I thought okay cream this might work out for me. So I bought of course.

When it came time to try the product its a pump that distributes cream just like a lotion. I applied it to my legs , goes on smoothly and light, I began to shave as normal. After my shower I didn't feel any itching or irritation, normally its an immediate reaction. (Oh and also keep in mind that I normally don't use disposable razors because they make my legs feel extra sensitive and when I tried out EOS I also used a disposable razor.)

Let me tell you! I found my product! I can now use disposable razors and this shaving cream and my legs come out smooth, silky soft with NO irritation. I never thought this could happen. I really love this product and advise anyone who has super sensitive skin to try it out. Since its a cream based product its like putting lotion on your legs as well so it leaves them nourished, and healthy looking afterwards. It’s paraben-free, available in four scents or a sensitive-skin, fragrance-free formula, and it comes in a recyclable plastic pump bottle that’s made of 25% post-consumer plastic. I've seen it come in 2 different scents; Vanilla Bliss, Pomegranate Raspberry. The vanilla and pomegranate smell true to name. I can now save money without spending so much money on razor refills and have beautiful legs at the same time! EOS at target costs approx. $5 and well worth it!

Have you tried it? Tempted now? Let me know what you think!

1 comment:

  1. An attention-grabbing discussion is price comment. I feel that you must write extra on this subject, it won’t be a taboo topic but typically people are not enough to talk on such topics. To the next. Cheers

    Razor Bumps

    ReplyDelete